27.2.12

The Oscars - My best dressed list


Photobucket
Rose Byrne in Vivienne Westwood was so classic that I think she is my best dressed.

Photobucket
Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford looked so sleek.

Photobucket
Angelina Jolie, I love the Atelier Versace but what is with the leg? It just looks dislocated in every photo.

Photobucket
Michelle Williams looked picture perfect in Louis Vuitton. The pink clutch was all about colour blocking - love it.

Photobucket
 Milla Jovovich in Elie Saab was classical and devine.

Photobucket
Emma Stone in Giambattista Valli was on the money. This dress really worked for her.

Photobucket
Rooney Mara looked stunning in Givenchy

 Photobucket
Kelly Osbourne in Badgley Mischka. I just love kelly, she has the ability to look glamorous and funky at the same time.

Photobucket
Christopher Plummer wins best dressed for the men.



No comments: